Leamington United Mennonite Church Register 1B

Dublin Core

Title

Leamington United Mennonite Church Register 1B

Description

Originally known as Essex County United Mennonite, the congregation began services in 1925, and formally organized in 1929. The congregation was initially scattered into smaller groups at Kingsville, Harrow, Windsor, Pelee Island, and Leamington.

Publisher

Essex Kent Mennonite Historical Association and Mennonite Archives of Ontario. The historical association is the repository for these materials; the archives digitized these materials in 2023.

Date

1927-1933 (with some updates added)

Format

This register is uploaded in two PDF files. The first file includes entries 1-90 in the index. The second file includes entries 91-180 in the index.

Language

German

Type

Text

Identifier

Essex Kent Mennonite Historical Assocation, 001.078.1b

Files

Russlaender_LUMC_1b_part1.pdf
Russlaender_LUMC_1b_part2.pdf

Collection

Citation

Leamington United Mennonite Church, “Leamington United Mennonite Church Register 1B,” Russlaender Immigrants to Ontario: Sources & Stories, accessed May 24, 2024, https://russlaender.omeka.net/items/show/32.